Open Source Software
I have developed and released the following opensource software projects.
- tristate — a scala Option with both implicit and explicit None, useful for representing optional values in case classes modeling HTTP PATCH entities.
- nscala-money — a Scala wrapper around the Joda Money Java library.
- json2yaml — PyYaml-based command line utilities to convert between JSON and YAML, while preserving the order of mappings in associative areas.
- c2dm4j — a Java library for the implementing the third-party application server component of the Android Cloud to Device Messaging (C2DM) framework.
I am or was an active participant in the following projects.
- ISAC: Adaptive Steady-State and Dynamic Thermal Analysis Software
- Absynth: Making Wireless Sensor Networks Easy to Design for Applications Experts via Languages and Synthesis Technologies